LA MAKEUPPOSA ......reviews and swatches

mercoledì 26 agosto 2015

What I think about............Cosa ne penso di ...............

Eccomi qui per segnalarvi la mia nuova rubrica "What I think about".....concedetemi un po' di inglese vista la passione che nutro per questa lingua straniera, è la mia nuova rubrica che partirà a breve on line.

Pubblicherò alcuni posts formato "pillola" dove esprimo il mio giudizio , prettamente personale, riguardo make up. fashion, cibo, brands , ipermercati....un pò di tutto .....perché con il passare del tempo ritengo che sia diventato difficoltoso e noioso seguire tanti blogs e perdersi in meandri di parole....quindi ho pensato di utilizzare uno stile English conciso e diretto .....smart secondo me per comunicare con voi  !


Non mi limiterò a recensioni di prodotti make up ....ma spazierò con i miei pensiei/opinioni/ stati d'animo perché con La Makeupposa ....("Make : Creare-fare ") tutto si puo fare no?!

E quindi vi chiedo se l'idea vi piace.....


BYE :-)








English



I am here to tell you about my new column entitled"What I think about" ..... I need a bit of English because of the passion I have for this foreign language, It is my new columns that is about to start online.


I will publish some articles in "pill size" in which I express my opinion, purely personal, about makeup. fashion, food, brands, stores .... a bit of everything ..... because with the passing of time, I think it became difficult and tedious follow many blogs and get lost in the maze of words .... so I thought to use a very concise and direct Englis style , smart in ome word ..... to talk to you!


I will write not only make up reviews of products .... but I will enlarge with my thoughts/ opinions / moods because with The Makeupposa .... ("Make: Create- to do") all is it possible, do not think so ?!


And finally I ask you about this idea, if you like it......................

BYE :-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...