LA MAKEUPPOSA ......reviews and swatches

mercoledì 4 maggio 2016

Must Have Creams !

What I think about.....e torna la mia rubrica per parlarvi di due creme che ho amato, amo ed ho terminato......le acquistai a Parigi da City Pharma .


Eccole qui



Dopo le prime applicazioni quotidiane (mattina e sera) potrete visibilmente vedere la differenza della vostra pelle. Gradualmente i segni e le rughette spariscono! Non riuscivo a crederci!

Dopo averle usate costantemente ho notato una differenza nell'aspetto della mia pelle. I miei pori appaiono più piccoli, le mie linee sulla mia fronte sono meno evidenti e il mio tono della pelle è più uniforme!

I risultati sicuramente sono dovuti alla sinergia dei lori ingredienti:




Le texture è fenomenale: non grassa e e si assorbe dopo qualche minuto così da poter procedere velocemente con il make up!

Sono le mie creme preferite che riacquisterò sicuramente!

English


What I think about....my column is coming to tell you about two creams that I loved, I still love and I have finished ! I bought them at City Pharma in Paris.






At first applications everyday (morning and evening) you can visibly see the difference in your skin. These creams makes fines line virtually disappear! I couldn't believe my eyes! 
After using them for a long I have notice a difference in the overall appearance of my skin too:  my pores appear smaller, my lines on my forehead are less noticeable and my skin tone is more even! 

Surely they works well because of the gret ingredients in them ( listed above).

The texture is amazing : it is not graesy and it absorbs quickly so you can on with your usual make up!

They are my two favourite face creams that I will buy again soon.



1 commento:

  1. These sound lovely, and they look so cute, so might add these to my list :) xx

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...